Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello world

I think it's been too long since I put myself out there, so let me start by saying it's good to be back.

I'm starting this journal as a place to detail my travels and exploits, especially those in the coming months with Japan.  It's a way to keep you all up to date on what's going on with my growing process, the travels themselves, and what God is doing.  It's also a way for me to fill you in a little bit more than I can via snail mail.  Congratulations; you're going inside my psyche.  It will probably feel something like being inside a running dishwasher.

I'll keep this first one short, since most of you haven't heard from me yet.  And yes, I'm still under construction.  For now, take solace in the fact that I'm here, I'm talking to you, and eventually I may even say something of meaning.  No promises.

Peace and Love


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment